Sunday, June 29, 2008

The End of SharePoint Conference

Yes, it ended on Saturday and today is Sunday. I was exhausted after I came back and barely finished my dinner.

It went very well yesterday. Vanessa Williams (not the one you saw on TV) gave her key note speech regarding her experience to implement SharePoint. You may want to check her blog for more information.

Then I joined the session of lessons learned from an administrator but had to leave early to setup my machine for my presentation. Brian Whipple from PHE gave us his experience from a PM prospective. Then I presented some simple, no code ideas to use customized workflows to automate some business process. It was a great experience and I had everyone out for lunch On Time !

After lunch, I joined The Importance of Taxonomy for SharePoint Deployments session and hooked with the speaker Mack Sigman. I told him I would like to get more story from him and those have nothing to do with IT or SharePoint. He was in the US Navy and I would like to write some story if it is possible.

I sat in shortly in the next two sessions since the topics changed and I had chances to chat with others. At the end, we presented the check to Children Miracle Network and back on the road driving.

According to Gary, the next conference is November 7th and 8th 2008. If you missed this one, come join us and share your experience together.

No comments: